Path of Love
16 juin - 23 juin
The retreat that will change your life
7-Day Personal Growth Retreat
Cet atelier a lieu en anglais
The Path of Love 7-day retreat is one of the most intensive and life-changing processes in the world today. Established 26 years ago in India, this residential meditation and personal development retreat is now conducted in 14 countries around the world and in six languages. It has gained an extraordinary reputation amongst people who really want to come to know the truth about themselves.
Wherever we look, we see the effects of polarisation and separation, in both our inner and outer worlds. We long for real connection: to live at a deeper and more meaningful level and to connect more authentically with ourselves and others, but depression, anxiety, addiction, dissatisfaction, and loneliness are at epidemic levels. We feel more alienated and emotionally detached from other people than we ever have before.
Path of Love is about closing this gap. A profound inner work, it combines a variety of psychological and spiritual approaches to help us reclaim parts of ourselves that we have lost, and encompasses an uncompromising focus on truth and trust. It provides essential tools for establishing connection and loving relationships with ourselves and others.
The Path of Love 7-Day Retreat includes:
- A one-to-one call (pre-process) with a Path of Love Organizer or Facilitator
- 7-Days of immersion in Path of Love workshop with highly qualified therapists, including both individual and group therapy.
- Over 100 hours of the Path of Love Program, course materials and support
- 5-day Integration process (post-Path of Love program)
- Two Group Zoom follow-up sessions within the first month (led by Path of Love Facilitator)
- 3-weeks of follow up sharings with another group member
- 8-week e-mail graduate aftercare program
- Access to worldwide community of graduates, including group sharing sessions and Meditation Evenings for graduates in select cities
The Path of Love 7-day meditation retreat integrates the latest research and understandings in scientific and spiritual development. It provides essential tools for establishing connection and loving relationships with ourselves and others.
This deeply healing, personal growth and development retreat is for people who long to be emotionally honest with others, who refuse to let their fear stop them, and who have come to realize that if they want to change the world this process has to start inside them.
Path of Love will challenge you to let go of old stories, wounds, concepts, beliefs and judgments. It will bring you to an aliveness and passionate intensity for an authentic life.
The Path of Love 7-day meditation retreat integrates the latest research and understandings in scientific and spiritual development. This work teaches tools to access your emotional intelligence, facilitating a shift in self-awareness, empathy & motivation. This inner shift has a direct effect on your state of well-being, outer confidence, and interpersonal relationships.
Benefits of the Path of Love 7-Day residential retreat include:
- The ability to connect and make deep, authentic contact with others.
- The capacity to be still and present, feel your emotions, listen to your body and reduce the dominance of the mind.
- A natural confidence and trust that you can meet life’s challenges, choose actions that are empowering, and create the life that you long for.
- Reduction of stress, fear, and anxiety, and healing from grief and loss.
- An increase in your passion for life and sense of your true value, resulting in an innate capacity to live in joy, ease and dignity.
- Recognition of our common humanity.
- Inclusiveness of all life, despite religion, race, caste, cultural background, gender, social status, or any other perceived difference. This leads naturally to acceptance and living in peace.
- Recognition and appreciation of your essential “spiritual” nature, the part of you that exists behind and beyond the conditioned layer of the personality.