- Cet évènement est passé
The Emergence Wellness Retreat Hosted by Empowerment and Breathwork Coach Katie McIntyre
5 mai - 7 mai
The Emergence Wellness Retreat
Hosted by Empowerment and Breathwork Coach Katie McIntyre
Recenter, Restore, Refocus, and Rejuvenate yourself
During this 3-day wellness retreat you will:
1. Create Transformation using behavioral medicine, somatic release therapy, sound healing and MindBody Breathwork.
2. Deepen Self Connection and learn to let go. Letting go of control can help you enjoy life. We will use integrative medicine and MindBody connection techniques to deepen into our authentic self and truly let go!
3. Activate your Heart Center and give yourself permission to live a magical life! With Chakra Activation Breathwork you will activate your pleasure centres and be open to fully receive joy. You will become more aware that from the space of love there is more than enough of everything for everyone and that you are completely worthy of receiving anything you need or want. When your heart chakra is opening you will experience improvements in all your interpersonal relationships. An awakened heart chakra energy is one of the best states to cultivate in order to more easily and consciously create your desired experiences.
4. Receive a 90 minute infusion of energy through sound led by Sarah Surrenders. This modality facilitates healing, release and relaxation. You will be invited into a sacred compassion filled space. This will support nervous system regulation and really help you self harmonize!
5. Most importantly… you will have fun! Katie has been hosting gatherings for well being and connection for over 20 years. If you have ever attended anything she has organized, you know it will be meaningful, heart centered, and fun!
Meals and Accommodations:
*Eat healthy vegetarian meals provided by a holistic culinary expert. The meal plan takes into consideration food allergies or intolerances.
*Kio-o Center provides peaceful accommodations that can be booked as a single or shared (2 or 3 beds per room) occupancy. Each room has single beds and one bathroom.
Enjoy the mountain and lake views surrounding the estate.
4-6 pm Arrive
7-9 pm Welcome Gathering
7-8 am (optional) MindBody morning activation – Guided outdoor trail walk
9:30-12 Creating Transformation
1-1:30pm (optional) Guided outdoor stillness practice
1:30-5:30 Deepening Self Connection
6-6:45 pm Dinner
7-9:30pm Sound Bath led by Sarah Surrenders
7-8 am (optional) MindBody morning activation
9am-12pm Heart Center Activation
3:00 pm Departure
Register before April 15th and Save!
Shared Room: $816 CAD taxes not included
Single Room: $914 CAD taxes not included
After April 15th (registration open until May 1st)
Shared Room: $1016 CAD taxes not included
Single Room: $1114 CAD taxes not included
Register at https://katiemacwellness.com/
**Message Katie Mac at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to discuss a payment plan.
**cancellation with full refund available until May 1, 2023. After this date no refund will be given.
The Emergence Wellness Retreat creator and host:
Coach Katie is a renowned Breathwork and Empowerment Coach that uses an interdisciplinary approach that aims to reprogram limitation into potential and insecurity into confidence. Her method harnesses the mind-body system to reprogram itself. This enables you to become unstuck, eliminate limiting beliefs and remove negative thought patterns, ultimately allowing you to experience a real transformation in your life, and be genuinely happy with yourself. Katie’s approach reaps the benefits of breathwork and core belief engineering to access the underlying, innate intelligence of your being, allowing for significant healing.
As a Human Development Specialist, Katie assists in activating medicine that is found within oneself. As a Certified Practitioner, Katie is here to help you achieve your goals by conquering self-limiting behaviours and empowering you to increase the joy in your day-to-day life.
For more information and how to work with Katie in the future visit katiemacwellness.com